General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
On9bike.com is a company to provide a convenient way to shop bicycle parts and accessories online. We own and operate the site and comply fully with Hong Kong law relating to mail order companies and the distance selling regulations.By visiting our site, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. If there is any change on Terms and Conditions, these changes will be announced on this website.
1. Once your order has been submitted, you cannot cancel the order even if the acceptance is still pending.
2. We will send you an e-mail to acknowledge your order. The confirmation email provides the details of the product ordered, the price charged, the estimated dispatch and delivery information.
3. The acceptance of your order may only cover a part of the products instead of all the products in your order. In this case, the remaining products in the order will only be accepted when we send a further acceptance of that remaining part of your order.
4. The availability of products shown online will be updated regularly by us, but it cannot be a definite statement that the products are actually in stock.
5. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
- no sufficient stock for your order;
- no delivery can be arranged for your area; or
- the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error
6. If your order is canceled, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card within 4 weeks. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Price and Payment
1. We will try to keep the price accurate and updated. If the price we listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error, we shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We will either:
- cancel your order, or
- contact you to ask you whether you want to pay the correct price or cancel your order.
2. If we cancel your order which you already completed payment, we will make a refund to your account any sum deducted by us within 4 weeks. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
3. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards payments, also bank deposit and PayPal. Your order will not pass to you until payment has been received.
4. We process online transactions by PayPal payment service. At the payment process, your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and PayPal subject to its terms and conditions. You are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by it.
1. We will deliver your ordered products to the address you provided. We can ship to virtually almost any address in the world. Please note for some countries there may be customs/import duties to pay depending on the value of the goods, these are the responsibility of the customer. Also, some countries may have restrictions on some products which cannot be shipped to international destinations.
2. Any additional charges or fees for customs clearance must be covered by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
3. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages delivered and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask us to do any of the above.
4. In case you fail or refuse to pay customs/import duties, if the goods are returned without any charge to us we will refund the whole purchase price to you. If the goods are returned to us but a delivery charge is levied on us, we will refund you the purchase price less the charge levied on us to return the goods. However, if the goods will not be returned to us, in which case no refund of the purchase price will be given to you.
5. You should present your identification when you receive the ordered products from the courier. The products which delivered to your given address are deemed to be delivered and accepted by you.
6. In any case that you fail to accept delivery, we reserve the right to charge you additional costs or cancel your order.
7. The shipping rates for most of our items are calculated in weight-based. According to the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
8. We may deliver your order in one or more than one shipment. For the partial shipment, we will make our best effort to arrange all the delivery within 30 working days from the date you purchase. If the lead-time is longer than 30 working days, we will inform you for this matter and you may choose to process refund for the remaining unship items.
9. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. We will inform you the delivery tracking number which provided by the shipping parties. We make our best effort to keep the delivery on time. However, we will not accept the cancellation of order or refund regarding the shipping and delivery lead-time.
Returns or Exchanges
1. The return or exchange policy would only be applied when the products you ordered are faulty, defective or damaged (with no fault on your part), or the products are not what you ordered, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity.
2. Products should be returned within 7 days from receipt date in the condition that the product is unused and as-sold condition in original packaging with all parts and accessories which are provided with the merchandise including manuals, certificates, labels, tags, consumables, bags, and boxes.
3. The exchange is subject to our stocks availability.
4. Return or exchange postage cost is pay by customers. If the return or exchange is verified by us as our fault, we will refund your paid postage cost to your bank account for this order payment.
1. If you have an item that you need to return to us due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice via email (email@example.com)
2. All guarantees in respect of goods are provided entirely by the manufacturers and/or HK importers and are subject to terms contained therein. You are reminded to complete all warranty cards and/or documents upon receipt of the goods where appropriate.
3. Please note some items may need to be returned to on9bike.com for inspection/repair. If in the event you need to post an item back please include a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a speedy return. We are sorry but we are unable to refund postage costs.
4. On9bike.com does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by us.
5. Warranty is non transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
6. If a repair/replacement is not possible we reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
7. Our policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. As data transmission over internet cannot be guaranteed as totally safe, while we try to make our best effort to protect the data, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information transmission. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether due to our negligence) of:
- informational inaccuracies, errors or omissions on our website;
- the unavailability of our site (or any part of it), merchandise;
- delay in providing, or failure to provide products, or any negligent provision of products.
3. Except those required by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses, and to pay any money to you by way of compensation except those specified in terms and conditions.
4. You confirm that you shall comply with any and all rules relating to installation of the goods and fully accept that we shall not be liable for any loss which results from forced, misdirected, inappropriate or unqualified installation of any Goods or not adequately maintained the goods. Furthermore, we shall accept no liability for death or personal injury, unless caused directly by our own negligence. Any goods, or parts of them, that are modified or adapted by you or any third party shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall we be liable for any failures resulting from any such modification or adaptation.
5. You must obey to the regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to buy products from our website. We have no liability in respect of the export or import of the products you ordered.
Fair Use Policy
1. You warrant not to use our website for fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant not to disrupt or damage the operation of our site or the servers or the network, including transmitting virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful to the use of, or with intention to monitor the use of, hardware, software, or equipment.
3. You warrant not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our site (including our applications or software).
4. You warrant not to infringe any copyright, and intellectual property right in the products.
1. We own On 9 Bike company name, logos and trade marks in our website.
2. Unless you have obtained our written permission, you cannot use our website content for commercial or other non-personal purpose.
3. No permission of given by us and using our trade marks, company names, logos or titles is seemed infringe our intellectual property rights.
1. You need to indemnify us for the loss, expense or other liability arising if you violate the terms and conditions.
1. If we change the terms and conditions, we will announce on our website. If you continue use our website after the change, you agree to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. By using this website or our services, you agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.
1. Visitors can elect to receive free email notification of future discounts, promotions by subscribing through our website. This can be done either when first entering your details as a new customer at the checkout, or via the "My Account" section for existing customers.
2. All marketing email correspondence will contain a link to allow you to unsubscribe from future mailings.
3. Any information you enter into our website will only ever be used by us and our secure payment company for the purpose of fulfilling your order, or to send you relevant marketing information should you subscribe to it. Please rest assured that we will never sell your information to any third party.
4. If at any time you wish to be removed from our active databases, please contact us. You will be able to unsubscribe from our mailings at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
1. Promotion code or coupon offered by On9bike can only apply at our website subject to special terms and conditions.
2. Promotion code or coupon is not refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused amount will be forfeited.
3. Orders for out of stock items cannot be accepted.
4. Promotion codes or coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion codes or coupons.
5. These codes are single use per account.
6. Promotion codes or coupons cannot be applied retrospectively.
7. On9bike.com reserves the right to terminate or vary the promotions.
8. If there is any dispute, On9bike.com’s decision is final and conclusive.
9. For items that are refunded, the refund will be issued via the same payment method as used to pay for the order. Therefore, if you have paid, or part-paid, for an order using a coupon, you will be given a new coupon for the relevant value.