Giro Xnetic Road Men's Road Cycling Gloves
- Giro Xnetic Road Men's Road Cycling Gloves
|Fabric Type||100% Nylon|
|Material||Rubber, Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Closure Type||Pull On|
- 100% Nylon
- Pull On closure
- REFLECTIVE DETAILS. Reflective details enhance visibility at nighttime or in low-light conditions when illuminated by a light source, such as headlights, by returning the light back toward the original source and reaching the automobile driver’s eye.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING. Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, SFE reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTION. Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching and allows your hand to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- XNETIC. Xnetic Knit features a TPU skeletal system bonded to a knit material, providing support where you need it while the knit offers suppleness and breathability, for sock-like comfort and superb ventilation. Xnetic Knit is also DWR-treated for water repellency and easy cleaning, and reinforced with rubber or TPU toe/heel guards to enhance abrasion resistance and durability.